Premium quality interlocks, solid and simple Dutch valve interlock design.
Netherlocks valve interlocks
Established premium design
Netherlocks valve interlocks were introduced to the market in 1993. The Dutch design of the valve interlock is based on extensive experience with the major oil and chemical companies in The Netherlands. Nowadays, these companies are key users of Netherlocks interlocks all over the world.
Safe and efficient valve operation
Valve interlocks guarantee safety and a right-first-time approach to manual valve operation through a key transfer principle. Valve interlocks are mechanical devices which are permanently mounted to your equipment. They avoid operator error by forcing operators to follow recommended procedures. By eliminating human error, they save money and remove safety risks.
Optimize your operating performance
- Guaranteed right-first-time operation
- Higher equipment efficiency and asset availability
- Reliable process-status feedback through colour-coded key positions
- Improved HS&E performance
- Integral lock assembly
- AISI 316 stainless steel
Quotes from our clients
- Anti-tamper assembly
- Linear key improves reliability and operability
- Uniquely-coded keys for each lock
- Fits any quarter- or multi-turn valve
- Fits high rotation (2000+) handwheel-operated valves
- Integrates adjacent equipment into operational sequencing
- Bespoke mounting kit for perfect fit
- Sequence-free commissioning with one-time Q-card commissioning keys
A Netherlocks valve interlock for every piece of equipment
NDL valve interlock
For lever-operated valves.
MRL valve interlock
For handwheel-operated valves.
Locks vessel closure doors until all block valves are in the correct position.
Actuator locking system
Mechanical block of MOVs, integrates MOVs into manual valve sequences.
Electrical switch lock
Integrates electrical switch usage with valve operating procedures.
How do Netherlocks interlocks work?
Netherlocks valve interlocks are used as an industry standard by renowned companies to create a safer working environment.
Sofis offers you support through local service centres and a network of certified local service partners. This enables efficient installation and maintenance of your Sofis products. We strive to create partnerships with our clients, providing a turnkey approach to service. This will lead to a reduction in your total cost of ownership.