Premium quality interlocks, solid and simple Dutch valve interlock design.
Netherlocks valve interlocks
Established premium design
Netherlocks valve interlocks were introduced to the market in 1993. The Dutch design of the valve interlock is based on extensive experience with the major oil and chemical companies in The Netherlands. Nowadays, these companies are key users of Netherlocks interlocks in all parts of the world.
Safe and efficient valve operation
Valve interlocks guarantee safety and first-time-right in manual valve operations through a key transfer principle. Valve interlocks are mechanical devices which are permanently mounted to your equipment. They avoid operator errors by enforcing adherence to procedures. By eliminating chances to human error, they avoid costs and safety risks.
Optimize your operating performance
- Guaranteed first-time-right operation
- Higher equipment efficiency and asset availability
- Reliable process status feedback through color coded key positions
- Improved HS&E performance
- Integral lock assembly
- AISI 316 Stainless steel
Quotes from our clients
- Anti-tamper assembly
- Linear key improves reliability and operability
- Uniquely coded keys for each lock
- Fits to any quarter or multi-turn valve
- Fits high rotation (2000+) handwheel operated valves
- Integrates adjacent equipment in operational sequencing
- Bespoke mounting kit for perfect fit
- Sequence-free commissioning with one-time Q-card commissioning keys
A Netherlocks valve interlock for every equipment
NDL valve interlock
For lever operated valves.
MRL valve interlock
For hand wheel operated valves.
Locks vessel closure doors until all block valves are in correct position.
Actuator locking system
Mechanical block of MOV, integrates MOV in manual valve sequences.
Electrical switch locks
Integrates electrical switch usage with valve operating procedures.
How do Netherlocks interlocks work?
Netherlocks valve interlocks are used as an industry standard by renowned companies to create a safer working environment.
Sofis offers you support through local service centers and a network of certified local service partners. This enables efficient execution of installation and maintenance of your Sofis products. We strive to create partnerships with our clients, providing a turnkey approach to service. This will result in a reduction of your total cost of ownership.