Are you excited about a coordinating position within an international technical organization? Are you strong in customer contact, planning, and multitasking, do you speak fluent English, Dutch and – preferably – German as well and are you eager to help, improve and support our Site Service team? Then you are at the right place at Sofis.
The Site Service Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operations and will plan all (internal & external) service requests in his /her region. He/she will be working with customers and will lead a team of site personnel. It is his/her responsibility to organize, plan and prepare all service jobs, to ensure smooth and safe operations and meet customer demands.
As a Site Service Coordinator you will:
- Assign site personnel to (internal & external) requests for service, based on skills and availability.
- Communicate planning with customers, arrange all necessary permits, accommodation, flights, visa, etc.
- Provide necessary information to site personnel, such as execution date, the scope of work, specific service terms prior mobilization.
- General support to the Team lead Site Service.
- Issue quotes and enter site service-related orders in ERP.
- Prepare documentation for invoicing.
- Support site personnel in case of organizational questions during or after their service visits.
- Comply with Sofis QMS.
- Assist with the implementation of new procedures/processes.
- Approve hours of site personnel.
- Approve holidays.
Are You Familiar with the Following Specifications?
- Graduated MBO, or equal by experience, preferably in logistics and/or administration.
- Affinity with technology (a technical background is an advantage).
- Pro-active mindset and ability to perform daily job completely independent.
- Flexible, stress-resistant and a good team player.
- Good internal and external communication skills.
- Good verbal and written skills of the English language, German is an advantage.
- Experience in technical service-related organizations is an advantage.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Would you say you are assertive, resilient and are you open for a change? Do you want to have an active role in this team? Do not hesitate and apply for the role of Site Service Coordinator.
We Offer You
- A salary that is in line with the market, depending on age, experience, and education
- Full-time function 40 hours a week
- Maximum Pension accrual via a defined contribution pension policy from Delta Lloyd
- 25 vacation days based on full-time employment (based on 40 hours)
- An employment contract for a year (with prospects of permanent employment)
- Holiday allowance of 8% on the gross annual salary, paid in May
- Collective health insurance with ONVZ, ANW shortfall insurance, and WGA shortfall insurance
- The ability to make a difference and grow with the organization
We Are Sofis
Sofis is a leading valve operation solutions manufacturer and operates from 7 worldwide offices. Sofis is part of the Safety Sector of Halma Plc, a UK-based leading global technology group with 50 subsidiaries and 5,400 employees worldwide.
Sofis is an innovative supplier of valve operation solutions for the petrochemical, oil & gas, tank storage, and process industries. The organization is the global market leader in valve interlocks and solutions for the safe operation and monitoring of manual valves. Using such solutions, Sofis help their customers to create a safer and more efficient working environment.
In order to meet the company’s ambitious growth agenda, Sofis has adopted a strategic focus on key industry segments, service excellence and introducing a more digital and connected product offering.
Are You Interested in This Position?
Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV! You can respond by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions and more information about the position of Service Engineer, please contact Arjan Versteeg (Team lead Site Service) on number 0172-471339.