Due to strong growth and expansion of our production process, our head office in Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands is looking for a Sales Assistant, to support the technical and commercial activities of the Sales team. You are responsible for the process from managing bids/tenders to order acceptance and expected to complete the follow-up process with the engineering and production teams.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships by phone and e-mail.
- Act as a point of contact for agents in a sales region.
- Prepare bids in cooperation with the Regional Manager and/or make directs quotes for projects.
- Timely follow-up on (pending) offers and questions, and keeping a good overview.
- Checking and evaluating technical content.
- Checks orders for their completeness after order acceptance.
- Up and cross-selling of our products.
- Occasional visits to clients and agents.
Do you have:
- MBO/HBO work and thinking level
- 1+ years of work experience in Sales
- Experience with MS Office, ERP systems and CRM applications
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills – written and speech
- Experience with the understanding of technical drawings
- Work with deadlines under stress?
- Be a flexible and pro-active team player but also work independently?
We offer you:
- A competitive salary
- An employment contract for a year with the prospect of a permanent contract
- A full-time working week of 40 hours
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days per year
- A holiday allowance of 8%
- Pension accrual at Nationale Nederlanden
- Life insurance
- The ability to make a difference and grow with the organization.
We are Sofis
Part of the “Process Safety” division of Halma Plc, an organization based in the UK with 50 companies and 5,400 employees worldwide. Sofis is based in Alphen aan den Rijn and market leader in simple and reliable customer-specific mechanical interlocks (valve locks). Together with 100 enthusiastic colleagues, we deliver safety products worldwide to the (Petro) chemical industry, the oil and gas industry and the energy producers.
Are you interested in this position?
Then we would like to receive your CV! You can respond by sending an e-mail to Shalini.Lala@sofisglobal.com.