Are you excited about a technical commercial position within an international organization? Are you strong in communication, do you speak fluent English and are you eager to help, improve and support a commercial team? Then you are at the right place at Sofis.
The Inside Sales team supports the technical and commercial activities of a sales team. He/she manages the bids and validity of the bids, prepares tenders and tracks tenders in the region (s). Once granted, he/she ensures the acceptance of the order and the transfer to the engineering and production team. Due to strong growth and expansion of the production process, we are looking for a location for our office in Alphen aan den Rijn.
This Is What You Will Do
- Evaluate and respond to incoming inquiries from customers, agents and sales partners.
- Act as a point of contact for agents in a sales region.
- Prepare large bids, check them with the reRegionalanager, and/or make quotes for smaller projects that are sent directly to the customer.
- Follow-up of all offers and respond to all questions/questions regarding the offers.
- Keep an overview of all incoming and pending offers within a sales region.
- Checks and evaluates the technical content of offers such as specification evaluation, lock/items lists, tagging proposals (if applicable), (concept) sequence diagrams.
- Checks orders for technical solidity, completeness, compliance with quotations and the complete order acceptance process.
- Visits clients, agents, partners for technical/commercial support and training.
You Bring Us This
- MBO / HBO work and thinking level, in the field of commercial technical applications in the industry.
- 3-5 years of work experience, preferably in a similar position.
- Experience with MS Office and ERP / CRM applications is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in German, English, and Dutch).
- Flexible and a good team player.
- Able to work with deadlines and stress resistant.
- Ability to be an effective team member and showing initiative.
- Keep a good overview.
- Experience with the understand.ing of technical drawings.
We Offer You
- Salary is in line with the market, depending on age, experience, and education.
- Full-time function 40 hours a week.
- Maximum Pension accrual via a defined contribution pension policy from Delta Lloyd
- 25 vacation days based on full-time employment (based on 40 hours).
- An employment contract for a year (with prospects of permanent employment).
- Holiday allowance of 8% on the gross annual salary, paid in May.
- Collective health insurance with ONVZ, ANW shortfall insurance, and WGA shortfall insurance.
- The ability to make a difference and grow with the organization.
- Limited international travel for clients and agents.
We Are Sofis
Sofis is a leading valve operation solutions manufacturer and operates from 7 worldwide offices. Sofis is part of the Safety Sector of Halma Plc, a UK-based leading global technology group with 50 subsidiaries and 5,400 employees worldwide.
Sofis is an innovative supplier of valve operation solutions for the petrochemical, oil & gas, tank storage, and process industries. The organization is the global market leader in valve interlocks and solutions for the safe operation and monitoring of manual valves. Using such solutions, Sofis help their customers to create a safer and more efficient working environment.
In order to meet the company’s ambitious growth agenda, Sofis has adopted a strategic focus on key industry segments, service excellence and introducing a more digital and connected product offering.
Are You Interested in This Position?
Then we would like to receive your motivation with CV! You can respond by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. For questions and more information about the position of Inside Sales please contact Bob Evans, Sales Director on number 0172-471 339.